CEMENT CARE VAN
Call 1800-266-2661 or fill out the form below for free inspection and expert advice
Note : To avail this service minimum purchase order should be 100 bags
Concrete testing at your door step
With JSW cement care van, the service is just a phone call away.
Our mobile lab is manned by trained professional to help you in making good concrete.
Our mobile concrete lab is equipped to
- Test coarse and fine aggregates
- Test fresh concrete workability – slump test
- Test fresh and hardened concrete – concrete cube testing
All our tests confirm to BIS specification.
How does this work
On getting the information about the requirement, our cement care engineer will get in touch with the customer and gets information on the address and date of concreting
- Customers can call on toll free number “1800-266-2661” or fill out the form to place his/her request for the mobile expert. About 2 days in advance.
- The customer can also register a request through our cement dealer/ retailer and provide the required information.
- The cement care expert will make a pre-concrete visit and advice to customer on (sand) fine aggregate and (jelly) coarse aggregate quality, so that any changes required can be made.
- The proportions of cement-sand-coarse aggregate are suggested to the customer.
- On the day of concreting the workers are briefed about better concreting procedure and water content in concrete to get workable concrete with good strength. Tests are made on site to achieve this.
- Once this mix is standardized, concrete samples are taken in 3 cube moulds for testing its strength.
- Advice is given to the contractor about curing and other issues after concreting
- The concrete sample is tested for strength and BIS specification on the 7th day or on 28th day as the situation demands. A test certificate on concrete cube strength will be mailed or handed over to the customer. This will ensure that your structure is strong and durable.
- Cement care van service is provided to customers on first come-first serve basis.
- The objective of providing such a facility is to help individual house builders to use modern day cement and material in an optimum way.
- Assist our valued customers in making good concrete.
- Facilitate best practices in construction.
- Ensure that our customer builds his dream house in the best way possible.
Making a difference
- Helps you make better and durable concrete.
- Guides you in adopting better construction practices to ensure you have a well-built house.
- The cement care team can check the grain size distribution of (jelly) coarse aggregate or (sand) fine aggregate and make suggestions, to make denser and better concrete.
- The cement care engineer can check for harmful impurities in sand e.g.: clay or silt.
- The engineer on the cement care van can assist in optimizing the water content in concrete for a given condition.
- Take samples of concrete made at your site and test its strength after 7 days or 28 days as per BIS standards.
- The testing of concrete strength is done at JSW lab or any of the third party testing lab nearby.
- In select location we can test the concrete cubes at your site using the compression testing equipment fitted with mobile lab.
- Cement care van also provides free samples of cover blocks and masking tapes assists in using and procuring required quantity.
- Cement care van is free of cost for our customers on as first come first serve basis.
TESTS UNDERTAKEN AT SITE
Slump Test to determine the degree of workability
Casting of concrete cubes to determine the compressive strength
Testing of Concrete Cube strength by compressive Testing Machine(CTM) at our Stationary Sab
Field test to determine the silt content in Sand
Sieve Analysis for Fine Aggregate (Sand) to find out the fineness Modulus
Sieve Analysis for Coarse Aggregate
Determination of PH value of water collected at site by PH meter