PSC has the advantages both in the fresh and hardened properties of concrete.
- Improved workability and cohesiveness of the mix.
- Reduced heat of hydration and thermal cracks.
- Reduced plastic shrinkage cracks.
- Smooth surface finish.
- Increased resistance to chlorides, sulphates, carbon dioxide and such other harmful salts.
- Higher ultimate compressive and flexural strength.
- Higher impermeability.
- Increased resistance to Alkali – silica reaction
- Durable and Sustainable Construction.